(Registration) Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh 2021(Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Scheme in hindi) 2021 Application Form download
After becoming the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh last year, Yogi Adityanath had implemented many schemes in the state. One of them is the Bhagyalakshmi scheme. Although this scheme was launched a few years back, then it has been re-released by the then Chief Minister from last year. Under this scheme, after the birth of a small girl child, her mother is provided financial assistance for the education and care of the girl child. This is an important step taken for the development of the status of women of Uttar Pradesh.
Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Launch Information
|1.||scheme name||Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh|
|2.||launch of the scheme||2006 – 07|
|3.||relaunch of plan||year 2017|
|4.||restart the plan||By UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|5.||plan supervision||Women Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|6.||beneficiaries of the scheme||little girls and their mothers|
Development of poor girls: – Through this scheme, the target of development of poor girls in their family and society has been set. If the government helps those girls financially, then those girls will not be a burden on them going forward.
Benefits Under The Scheme
- Financial Assistance :- Under this scheme, financial assistance of up to Rs.50,000 bond will be provided to the mothers giving birth to small girls for the upbringing of their daughters, and also Rs.5,100 to help them take good care of them. will also be given separately by the state government.
- Scholarship given for girls: – Under this scheme, scholarship will also be provided to them for the education of girls. A scholarship of Rs 3000 will be provided to the girl child on her admission in class 6th, Rs 5000 in class 8th, Rs 7000 in class 10th, and Rs 8000 in class 12th.
- Amount of interest :- The amount given in this scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary. Special interest will also be given by the bank on the amount deposited by the state government. When the candidates will be 18 years old, they will be able to withdraw this interest amount.
- Other assistance:- In addition to these aids, other assistance will also be provided to the girls who are registered in this scheme.
- If a girl child becomes a victim of any disease, then an amount of Rs 25,000 will be given to her for her treatment.
- If he dies due to any reason, his family can get an amount up to Rs 42,500 from the government.
- On the other hand, if the girl child dies in a road accident, her family will be provided Rs 1 lakh.
- After the girl child crosses the age of 21, she will also be provided Rs 2 lakh for her marriage.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- Legally resident of Uttar Pradesh :- The family of the beneficiary little girl who joins this scheme is required to be a legal resident of Uttar Pradesh. Only then will they be able to be a part of this developing scheme. For this, they will have to attach a photocopy of their original domicile certificate with the form.
- Only for BPL family: – According to the mentioned draft of this scheme, this scheme has been implemented only for the girl child of the family coming below the poverty line. Apart from this, no one else is eligible in this. Therefore, the beneficiary of this scheme is required to submit his proof of being below poverty line i.e. with BPL card form.
- Income Limit and Certificate :- The annual income of the BPL family to whom the benefit is to be provided under this scheme should be less than Rs. 2 lakh. To prove this, the beneficiary is required to submit his income certificate.
- Proof of birth of the girl child: – To get the financial benefits of this scheme, the family members of the girl child are required to register her birth. And they also have to submit the certificate thereof. Without this it is impossible to take advantage of this scheme.
- For only 3 children :- If an applicant has more than 3 children then they will not get the benefit. For this, the beneficiary should have only 3 or less children.
- Registration with Anganwadi: – It is most important that the name of the pregnant woman and her newborn baby girl should be registered in the Anganwadi center. This will ensure that they are getting better health and vaccinations.
- Admission of girl child in government school: – The amount of scholarship given in this scheme is to be provided for the education of the girl child, so it is necessary for the girl to take admission in any government school and continue her education.
- Other Eligibility: – The benefit of this scheme will not be given to those families who make their girl child work as a laborer. Apart from this, even if they get the girl child married before the age of 18, they will not get any money under this scheme.
- Ration Card: – Under this scheme, it is necessary for the girl child and her mother and father to have a valid ration card issued by the concerned local authority.
Download Application Form
Applicants taking advantage of this scheme can apply online or offline in any way.
Offline Application Process :-
- First of all, after the birth of their daughter, applicants will have to go to the Anganwadi workers near them and register her.
- Here they will give you the application form of Bhagyalakshmi Yojana. In which by filling all the information asked and attaching the necessary documents with the form, you can submit the form there, or you can also give your application form in the office of Women Welfare Department. It will be completely free.
- After this, the Child Development Project Officer will collect the information from all the circles and submit it to the District Deputy Director and Women and Child Development Department within 15 days.
Note: – To get the application form in the Office of Women Welfare Department, applicants will have to show their BPL card and birth certificate of the girl child.
Online Application Process :-
- To apply online applicants need to click on the link of its official website . From here you will get its digitized application form.
- In this application form, you have to fill all your information correctly. And all the documents have to be attached with it.
- After this you have to save this form and click on the save / submit button to submit it. And finally the application form submitted by you will be checked by the concerned officer.
This scheme will help to eliminate the problem of society which discriminates between boys and girls, and often considers girls as a burden. With the advent of such a scheme, along with the society, the country will also develop.